Most streaming media resources are discoverable and accessible in Quick Find, the Library's main search tool.
Quick Find is the main search box available on the Library's home page: https://library.uregina.ca
Search Quick Find:
To find a known item:
1. Type the title of the music/film/media into the search box and click on the magnifying glass icon or press enter.
2. If the item is not in the top few results, you can refine your search:
To search for streaming media:
1. Type keywords associated with your area of interest into the search box and click on the magnifying glass icon or press enter.
2. On the left side of the results screen, select "Full Text Online" under Refine Your Search, and/or select "Audio Visual" under Resource Type, and click on "Apply Filters" if prompted.
3. If you are unable to find streaming media that meets your needs, please contact your Subject Librarian (https://www.uregina.ca/library/services/liaison/subject_liaison.html) or the Library Help Desk (https://www.uregina.ca/library/help/chat-service.html) so that we can assist you.