The following conversation points will be used as basic prompts for discussion, food for thought, etc.
- What was your initial reaction to the story? Did it hook you immediately, or take some time to get into?
- What was your favorite quote/passage?
- Which character did you relate to the most, and what was it about them that you connected with?
- How did you feel about the ending? What did you like, what did you not like, and what do you wish had been different?
- Did the book change your opinion or perspective about anything? Do you feel different now than you did before you read it?
- Is it better to watch the film rather than read the original story?
Adapted from General Book Club Questions - https://www.bustle.com/articles/167822-13-general-book-club-questions-for-any-kind-of-discussion