Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Questions to consider when starting your research project:
- Where would you start your search for information?
- What challenges/problems do you expect to experience?
- How would I search an essay question or topic in a database?
- What does peer-reviewed mean and what types of literature should I use to support my paper/project/research?
- How do I know what information to trust?