- Sign in to My Library Account with your UofR username and password
- Find the item in Quick Find and click on "Get It"
- Select Request for book in print
- Under 'Pickup at' select 'Personal Delivery - Home Address or Work Address' and then enter your mailing address in the bottom field.
Books in print are mailed at no charge to you, and include a postage paid label to return the items to us.
Requests are handled in the order they are received. Allow plenty of time to avoid disappointment.
- Turnaround time for all requests will depend on the availability of the requested item.
- Please allow a minimum of two weeks for mail delivery. Materials from the federated college libraries may take longer than Archer Library items. Due to potential shipping delays, we cannot provide a delivery estimate for mail requests.
Note: If the UofR Library does not have the book that you need, use our Interlibrary Loan service.
To addresses in Canada (outside of Regina):
- Books from University of Regina Libraries (including Campion Library, Luther Library, First Nations University Library), including government publications and conference proceedings
- Books from other libraries
To addresses worldwide:
- Articles from University of Regina Libraries and other libraries
- Digitized short excerpts from books.
We regret that we cannot mail physical items to addresses outside Canada because of mailing costs and time that items would be in away from the Library.