Appointment Only Patrons
The Exam Rooms are only for officially approved ProctorTrack exams and not for any other purpose.
Capacity per Exam Room is set at ONE (1)
Please be advised that the following Covid-19 protocols govern ALL Library on-site appointments:
• It is mandatory to wear a mask at all times while in the Library and on-campus. Please bring a face mask.
• It is mandatory to sanitize your hands upon entering the Library and again when exiting the Library.
• For those using the Exam Rooms, you will be able to remove your mask whilst inside the exam room. However, if you leave the room, a face mask must be donned.
• To reserve your exam room, you will be required to use the online booking system.
• Accessing Campus
▪ Access is available from 7 a.m. until 11 p.m. daily.
• Proceed to the Dr. John Archer Library temporary front entrance located to the right of the large glass main doors. You will be counted in the library’s occupancy numbers.
• Then proceed to the User Services Help Desk to check in. Do not arrive any earlier than 10 minutes before the scheduled time. Please follow the signage indicating where to enter, stand and/or line up.
• You will be asked to show your U of R ID to confirm your identity and exam room appointment.
• You will be restricted to use the Exam Room that was booked on-line.
◦ Gender Neutral are available on the main floor in the Archway Gallery area.
◦ Gender Specific are available on the main floor with physical distancing protocols indicated.
• It is mandatory that Physical and Social distancing of 2m or 6 feet be maintained at all times.
• You are responsible for self-cleaning the exam room table area, computer keyboard and mouse BEFORE and AFTER using with the Oxiver wipes available at the User Services Desk or the IT Help Desk.
• Bookings will be cancelled after 30 minutes if no one has checked in.
• Do not arrive any earlier than 10 minutes before scheduled time.